Tuesday 25 November 2014

Admin

Born and raised in the village (Mwingi), studied my primary school in the same environment but went to high school in one of the most beautiful place in Kenya, Mombasa-South Coast in a beautiful place called Ukunda. I love fun and everything that it brings along. This is the reason why I am trying to get a website of my own and have it set in a way that can show our loving tourists and everyone who likes to travel to Africa just why they need to visit Kenya and more so Mombasa South Coast.
At Coral Beach Mombasa


2 comments:

  1. I wish you well with your project. At first school I had a friend from Kenya who told me about his beautiful country. You need some good photographs.
    All the best.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jo Johnson. I am looking forward to creating a good tourist hosting website in near future. I also welcome you to Kenya any time any day and you will enjoy the holiday :)

      Delete