Wednesday 26 November 2014

Arsenal Fans We Are Helpless This season


n Arsenal fan folks isn't it? I have been hoping that maybe something strange like sacking Arsene Wenger was going to happen but it looks like Wenger is the boss of himself. He does what he wants, how he wants it and when he wants it done. If he wants to lose against all the clubs top rivals, then he will just do that and e comfortable at 8th position of the league.

Now tonight in just about an hour, Arsenal will be hosting German side Borossia Dortmund at Emirates Stadium. Just four days after the tregic lose to United at home again, can Arsenal redeem themselves today and win three points against Jurgen Kloops team?

My very honest opinion, I do not have any hopes of winning. If we could not win against poor United, there is simply almost no chance on winning against last years Uefa Champi
ons League Finalists. I will watch the game as a gunner and a huge Arsenal fan I am. All i want is for the team to prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment